Monday, October 1, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Month Events

To all my friends, this week is very important week considering that it is the start of breast cancer awareness month. I invite you and your families to help me celebrate survival. Please join me on upcoming events which are open to the public. On Friday, October 5,at 6:00pm in downtown Marriott on 1 Orms St., it will be the calendar reveal for 2013 and I am Miss September. Saturday, October 6,  at 12:00 pm festivities begin and then at 6:30 pm starts the torch that will be carried from the State House to the waterfires.  Then from the torch ceremony starts the night festivities. I will be signing calendars from 12pm until 1:30pm that day. Sunday, October 7, at 11:00 am begins the race to the finish 5k. If you have not signed up please do, even though the registration on line is closed you can still sign up on the day of from 8:00am until 10:00 am. I hope to see you all in helping me celebrate life. Thank you for your support.  These are just a few and you can use them for your social justice event assignment. <3 Sue

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually volunteering to work the breast cancer walk at Roger Williams park later on in October. Maybe I'll see you there! By the way just wanted to say keep on fighting your doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,
    I went to the water-fire event this Saturday. It was so pretty and there was a lot of people there didn't get to go to the other events though. I saw you in the newspaper you were in one of the pictures. So proud of you, Keep up your hard work :) Just to let you know, your blog is asking me if I'm a robot,:] Just letting you know.

    ReplyDelete